- Tilt Seat. Distributes weight from seat to feet allowing proper circulation.
- Contoured Backrest. Cradles the spine, while encouraging blood flow. Contoured backrest is standard on the A-dec 500 doctor’s stool and optional on the A-dec 500 assistant’s stool.
- Whisper Quiet Casters. New design provides smooth, ultra-quiet movement on both carpet and hard flooring.
- Adjustment Controls. Labeled paddles are easy to access for quick adjustments and easy cleaning.
- Backrest Height Control. A push button makes access and one-handed adjustment easy.
- Upholstery. Minimal seams make clean up easy.
- Two Cylinder Heights (A-dec 500 doctor’s stool). Measure from hips to the feet. Above 34″ – choose tall cylinder. Under 34″ – choose short cylinder.
- Standard Foot Ring (A-dec 500 assistant’s stool). Helps practitioner maintain correct posture.
A-dec 500 Dental Stool
The A-dec 500 doctor’s and assistant’s stools offer a dynamic seating system that conforms and moves with the body. With years of research behind it, the innovative A-dec 500 stool is strategically engineered to help you feel your best, so you can perform your best.
Three layers of flexible seating conform to your every shift and move. Four unique performance zones allow good blood flow to the legs, while setting up the lower lumbar for a proper, healthy torso posture all day long.
Healthy Seated Posture
Our dynamic seating system helps your spine maintain a healthy S-shape. This ergonomic seated position lets you enjoy both comfort and improved performance.
Correct posture reduces stress on joints and spine and provides better circulation for your feet and extremities. The A-dec 500 stool’s easy-to-follow numbered paddles encourage customized adjustments—especially important if there are multiple users.