- SizeÂ : H = 110 mm x W = 250 mm x D = 300 mm
- WeightÂ : 2.7 kg
- Power supplyÂ : 100 to 240 V ACÂ (50/60 Hz)
- Fuse protectionÂ : dimensions 5 x 20 mm, 0.5 A (230 V) or 1 A (115 V)
- Class 1 type BF device
- Intermittent dutyÂ : 10 mn/5 mn
- Power consumptionÂ : 70 VA
- InsulationÂ : 4 kV (1 ms)
- Water pressure at inletÂ : 1 to 5 bar (14 to 72 PSI)
- Air pressure at inletÂ : 4.5 to 6 bar (65 to 87 PSI)
- Air flow rate at inletÂ : 10 l/mn max
- Water flow rate at exitÂ : 0 to 120 ml/mn
- Rate of flow of powderÂ : 1 to 3 g/mn
Specifications of powderÂ : white to slightly yellow powder, impalpable, slightly salty taste and mint or lemon flavor.
- Powder tank capacityÂ : 50 g
- Operating temperatureÂ : +10 to +40Â°C/30 to 75% RH
- Storage/transport temperatureÂ : -40 to + 70Â°C / 10 to 100 %
The Air Max is a prophylactic device for polishing after scaling, or in periodontal and implant maintenance.
In coagulation mode, lower current efficiency at the surgical site and controlled heat dispersal provide the desired hemostasis with no damage to adjacent tissues.